Tuesday, November 10, 2009

from a loved one<3

what my biffle sent to me. it touched a spot in my heart and now it cant go away:) you cheered me up in my dark days, we share laughter, we share hate, we share love, we share pain, but in the end its no doubt. you are the gain that has entered into my life:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

here i am, once again with that text aha, cindy cindy how hard will this pain be
the pain we do not want to endure because its happiness that we seek, be strong for the outcome, be strong for this next tear, be open minded so this pain you do not fear. hardship and mateship is how we pull through, as a close friend by your side il always be here for you. goodnight cindy tranter my only double G. from your only zappo il give you an i love you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment